Ideal for existing civil structures, new build channels or pipeline sections, the ACE Screener is available in numerous configurations making it an extremely flexible screenings system.
It features a powerful pump and large hoppers to allow for flow fluctuations due to the weather. With an increase of screenings, the combined Lisep and Lipactor ensures dewatering of processed screenings aren’t compromised for dryness or cleanliness. Whilst flow control is standard there’s also additional ‘intelligent control’ options to override levels – useful to obtain optimum performance between dry weather and storm peak flows.
Its whole life cost is minimal, due to requiring no washwater, and has established ACE Screener as a proven framework solution for UK water companies. ACE Screener has been tested and certified at the National Screen Evaluation Facility so is proven to have an impressive screenings capture ratio – 94% (2mm), 86% (3mm) and 64% (6mm).
Together with simple maintenance, low head-loss and lower power consumption, it’s a class leading solution to reduce solids.
- Data SheetTechnical specification including capacity and running times for ACE Screenerpdf
- BrochureProduct information brochure about Haigh ACE Inlet Packagespdf
- BrochureProduct brochure about ACE Screenerpdf
- BrochureProduct information about ACE Packagespdf
- Case StudyScreening at Netheravon Sewerage Treatment Works for Wessex Water Servicespdf
- Case StudyScreening at Swinderby for Anglian Water Servicespdf
- Case StudyScreenings for Patricks Tankered Waste for onward disposal to landfillpdf
- Case StudyScreening at Pitts Mill for Severn Trent Water and Costainpdf
- Case StudyScreenings and screenings disposal at Dinas for Welsh Water and Kelda Water Servicespdf
- Case StudyScreening at Ferniegair Wastewater Treatment Works for Scottish Water and GMJVpdf