Classic+ is the workhorse of the NHS and hospitals overseas. This no frills waste disposal unit disposes of up to four pulp products in under two minutes, whilst only using 24 litres of cold water.
This robust macerator easily fits into sluice room benching and delivers outstanding performance to ensure disposable products are finely macerated into a fine slurry.
Operation is simple and so is maintenance; it has a front and top access for all components plus its control panel self-diagnosis’s any faults.
Classic+ has a wipe clean exterior which is protected by Biomaster antimicrobial technology. Biomaster is incorporated into the external surface of the macerator to ensure antimicrobial protection for the lifetime of the machine.
Item Capability4 Items
OpeningManual open and close
LocationSluice / Utility Room
Convenient, quick, easy to use and hygienic. Cross infection between residents is kept under control.
Hill House Nursing Home
This system, compared to our previous one, is so much more hygienic, cleaner and so much more efficient; we feel we are now in the 21st century!
Fieldhead Park Nursing Home
Your engineer is very professional in his outlook and gets the job right on the first visit. He is very personable in his approach and deals well with our ward managers.
Countess of Chester NHS Hospital
- Changing from washers to macerators in Fieldhead Park Nursing Homepdf
- Switching from using yellow bags and washers to a single use system for bedpan and incontinence disposal at Bosworth Court Nursing Homepdf
- Using macerators for reducing cross contamination in resident waste disposal at Hill House Nursing Homepdf
- Product information brochure for Classic+ Sluicemaster bedpan disposal unitpdf
- Genuine spare parts guide for Haigh macerators including Quattro, Classic+, Panaway, SOLO, Sluicemaster and Incomasterpdf
- Technical manual for users and engineers of the Classic+ maceratorpdf
- Quick operating guide / educational poster on how to use the Classic+ macerator for nurses and ward staffpdf
See our Service and Support section for further information and help with this product.