Over 85% of UK hospitals use pulp disposables with a macerator instead of a re-usable container and washer. Macerators can be placed in a sluice room or at point of care which fulfills the NHS Standard Infection Prevention and Control Guidelines to dispose of human waste immediately.
Macerators in hospitals have also been proven to be effective for nursing staff, patients, hospital overheads and the environment.
Now that other pulp items, such as wash bowls and jugs, are also becoming popular, a macerator is a practical choice to upgrade from your washer.
|REDUCED INFECTION||SAVE NURSE TIME||£ AND ENVIRONMENTAL SAVINGS|
|No sterilisation required||Simple and fast waste disposal||Minimal service and maintenance|
|Automatic disinfection||No scrubbing, rewashing or unloading||Washers use 22x more electricity and x2 water|
|New disposable container each time||No mandatory testing so more uptime||Contents are disposed of too so nothing goes to landfill|
Read just how effective pulp macerators in hospitals are compared to bedpan washers.
If you already use a macerator then reliability is paramount because every time a macerator breaks down, the infection risk goes up. We design, manufacture, assemble and service our machines so continually learn and improve to minimise that risk.
The longest working life gives you best value for money and on average, our macerators last a minimum of five years longer.
We focus on 24 hour performance, 24 hour protection, no drain blockages and cleaning validation.
Find the best machine for your organisation
- Item CapabilityNight ModeLocationEnhanced AerojetOpening
- 4 ItemsYesSluice / Utility RoomYesHands-free open and close
- 4 ItemsYesSluice / Utility RoomWard / BathroomNoHands-free open and close
- 4 ItemsNoSluice / Utility RoomNoHands-free open and manual close
- 1 ItemYesWard / BathroomNoHands-free open and close
- 1 ItemNoSluice / Utility RoomWard / BathroomNoManual open and close
- 4 ItemsNoSluice / Utility RoomNoManual open and close
- 2 Items4 ItemsNoSluice / Utility RoomNoManual open and close