Proven to prevent the transmission of HCAIs
It’s the only broad spectrum air and surface disinfectant effective against all known pathogens for up to 24 hours.
- Alcohol free
- Chlorine free
- Fragrance free
- Non-corrosive to macerators.
The main body of all Haigh macerators are protected by Biomaster antimicrobial technology for protection against hospital HCAIs. To clean the pedal and the environment around your macerator we recommend using TECcare CONTROL trigger spray.
Medical equipment is proven to be 94% cleaner using it. That’s why we use the trigger spray to clean the handle, pedal, external surfaces and the floor when installing our macerators.
- Data SheetTechnical information for TECcare CONTROL concentrate (used in the Haigh waste disposal system)pdf
- WhitepaperUsing a non-corrosive, broad spectrum antimicrobial rinse after each cycle to minimise the risk of infection from maceratorspdf
- Case StudyAn introduction to Healthcare Associated Infection (HCAI) and infection prevention by TECcarepdf
- Case StudyRead about the only clinically proven infection control system for human waste disposalpdf